Lemon Juice Cleanse Ingredients
Have you ever thought that lemon juice can do wonders?? Well it can! Lemon juice can help you clean your waste and is great for your health. Many people do not dare to take it as they are skeptical. Believe me however, lemonade does wonders with your stomach. Many people think it is just a trick placed by different companies just to make money. No! No! It’s not so. You don’t need to spend a single penny to do a lemon juice cleanse. It’s as easy as eating some chocolate. Only a few ingredients and you will have made the lemonade recipe. It might be a highly cost effective diet for you. You will usually require the following ingredients for the Lemon Juice Cleanse Recipe:
- Water that should be purified & filtered.
- Organic Maple Syrup of Grade B. It should be free from Formaldehyde
- Organic Limes or Lemons
- Organic Cayenne Pepper
- Sea Salt
You may also need other optional ingredients as follows:
- Laxative Teas
- Decaffeinated & Natural Herbal Tea
Let me talk first about the major ingredients that you require:
- Water is first one of the major ingredients and which is normally overlooked, but it plays an important role to cleanse your body. So, you really need to make sure that the water used by you is properly filtered & it is pure. The water provided locally is generally not pure and clean.
- Water is even compromised by the risk of chemicals coming from the corporate waste and farms. Even the bottled water available at stores is not the right choice. The manufacturing process of bottled water is not strictly regulated. In most of the cases, the bottled water that you buy is equal to the local city water or it is actually just plain city water.
- It is highly recommended that you buy filtered water that is available in the local grocery stores.
- The most convenient option however is to have a water filter at your home & safeguard your health with filtered water.
As far as the other main ingredients are concerned they are pretty standard and are available at the local grocery store, but still a few things should be kept in mind:
- Use only organic ingredients if possible. The major aim of a Lemon Juice Cleanse is to remove toxic substances from your body. So you should stay away pesticide sprayed ingredients.
- Never utilize concentrated lemon juice because it contains sugar and preservatives. You may use non-organic lemons instead, if you want.
- Use only Non-iodized or unrefined sea salt only.
- The very first of the optional ingredients is Laxative Teas. This can be used to replace sea salt flush. Both have the same purpose of increasing elimination of toxins. However sea salt is more effective of the two.
- All other optional ingredients will simply help you to add flavor to your Lemon juice which you will drink on a daily basis
Lemon Juice Cleanse Recipe
The recipe is very simple, you must drink 60 oz as a minimum per day, you can drink more if you wish. And upon that you can drink as much water as you want. Below is the recipe for the single serving of Lemon Juice Cleanse Recipe:
- Get Some Organic Lemon Juice: 2 tablespoons
- Get Some Organic B Grade Maple Syrup: 2 tablespoons
- Add a bit of Cayenne Pepper Powder (1/10 Teaspoon)
- Add approx. 10 oz of filtered water.
- Drink and feel healthy!